Balenciaga Face Mask (Various Colors)
- Made from two layers of 100% woven cotton.
- 26" Elastic loop goes around your head and can be adjusted by re-knotting to make tighter, if needed.
- can be washed and dried in a washing machine.
- Cut and sewn, in Houston, TX.
- Lettering made with high quality vinyl.
These are not medical grade masks, but offer more protection than wearing nothing. The CDC recommends covering your face with 2+ layers when out in public. Wearing a mask is a great way to ensure you're not touching your face. They take a bit of getting used to. Try your best not to fidget with or readjust your mask. This defeats the purpose and could increase your contact with germs.
MASK WEARING TIPS:
- Wash any fabric mask before wearing.
- Wash hands well before putting on mask.
- If mask gets wet or humid, switch to a new mask and wash damp mask.
- Never use a mask after single use without washing it.
- Wash after each use. If you go into a store, or are in public, remove mask and safely store in a bag before getting into your car or walk into your house so you’re not bringing any possible germs with you into those areas.
When removing the mask:
- Don’t touch the front or any surface of the mask - only remove via the elastic loops.
- After removing, immediately wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (70%+ alcohol based)
- Place used mask in a bag, or directly into the washing machine.